Tuesday, March 20, 2012

sidewalk message board









We couldn't fit the whole message into one photograph, so we just did it in separate sections. You can still tell what it says, though, right?








Today, I posted something in an outrageous style on my sidewalk message board! My neighbor and I just call it that because we use it to spread news and messages. Here is what you need:

sidewalk                                                                   chalk

Grab some chalk and just start drawing! You can write, too, and draw pictures to go with the message, too, or draw pictures that are completely different! That's what I did.      

Other Ideas
A message board can be used for so many things. Write HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GET WELL, WELCOME HOME, HAPPY EASTER, or MERRY CHRISTMAS! You could also just draw pictures. The art you make is chosen by you!



                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment