Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Eiffel tower











<--my Eiffel Tower
             
              real Eiffel Tower-->









Today, I made the Eiffel Tower! Okay, maybe not the Eiffel Tower, but still an Eiffel Tower, right? Anyway, here's what you need:


toothpicks                                                                        stale marshmallows
uncooked spaghetti                                                          picture of Eiffel Tower

Prop up the picture where you can see it, and plan what you are going to do and how you are going to do it. Then, just start building! It would be really hard to tell you exactly what I did to make my tower look like it does, but I can tell you that I used a lot of triangles to make it stand up.

Other Ideas
You could make little toothpick figures to go inside your Eiffel Tower, and maybe even make a little elevator to go in! Remember, your tower doesn't have to look exactly like the Eiffel Tower. It can look totally different! Overnight, my tower turned into what looked more like the Leaning Tower of Pisa than the Eiffel Tower! Remember, it's your tower!



No comments:

Post a Comment