Thursday, March 22, 2012

secret code

Today, I found a coded letter I once wrote to myself. I did this a long time ago, so I don't remember what the code is, so I don't even know what it says! Here's what you need:

paper                                                                                            pencil

Think up a number or symbol for each letter of the alphabet. Then, write a secret message, story, or song with your code! It looks really cool if you just do the alphabet over and over and then frame it.

Gzitk Ortql
Oy ngx pxlz vqfz zg rg ziol qkz ygk sggal qfr fgz ygk vkozofu qezxqs vgkrl, ngx eqf pxlz doj xh kqfrgd lndwgsl zg dqat oz sgga egga. Gk, ngx egxar vkozt q ltfztfet gk hqkqukqhi ziqz ngx ziofa iql, zitf zkqflsqzt oz wtsgv. Ktdtdwdk, qskfu vozi qkz ekdtl zit eikoet!
(This is what is written below in code!)

Other Ideas:
If you just want to do this art for looks and not for writing actual words, you can just mix up random symbols to make it look cool. Or, you could write a sentence or paragraph that you think has meaning, then translate it below. Remember, along with art comes the choice! 


No comments:

Post a Comment