Wednesday, August 14, 2013

history notes



 Today, I finished my history notes. That would not be remarkable if you didn't see the picture above! That page actually contains real information about ancient Greeks. My teacher allows students one piece of lined paper for the history tests, and this time, I had to take notes on five lessons in my history book, plus a fake newspaper! The reason I took so many is because the questions on the test are reeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllly specific, and you have to know the details. Mom says I might be going a little overboard, though. ;)  Anyway, all my friends are amazed at my outrageously small writing, and I think that when this test is over, I am going to frame this sheet and hang it on the wall!
     

Keep checking the blog for craft ideas when you are bored, and feel free to comment any time you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment