Saturday, February 2, 2013

More nail art

Yesterday, I painted my nails. You should know that I love to paint my nails, and I have shown a few on my blog. Tuxedos are fun and interesting, and you can even paint other related designs like a dress and a necklace, or maybe a pair of sunglasses. For more cute nail art ideas, I recommend cutepolish. There is an outrageous amount of nail ideas out there, so go online and explore! If you like what you see here, keep checking this blog, because there will be more!

For the pillow below, I just sewed together two pieces of felt and stuffed it. These hearts are great places to hide your secrets (write it on a piece of paper and tuck it into the heart) and no one will find out unless they break your heart!

this is the heart I made yesterday.

my feet :)


No comments:

Post a Comment