Friday, April 20, 2012

earth collages


   friday, april 20  













 
 saturday, april 21



sunday, april 22--earth day!

monday, april 23

tuesday, april 24

















Over 5 days, I made 5 earth collages. I chose to make these collages on Earth Day and the 4 days around it, and they were all made from recycled paper! Here is what you need:

recycled construction paper                                              full sheet of paper
glue                                                                                  scissors

Just cut out the shapes and make an outrageous, random collage out of them! You could do one that isn't completely crazy, too, like the one I did on the 20th.

Other Ideas
I can't really think of any other Ideas for this, but I can give advice: never do the same kind of collage over and over--it gets boring after a while. Also, it is your choice to enjoy doing art and be happy with it or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment