Sunday, April 1, 2012

computer art


Today, I did some outrageous computer art. It is comical art, which makes it very entertaining. Here is what you need:

drawing software (I used Beautiful Dorena) on a computer

First, explore all the different things you can do with your software. I discovered that I could type on Beautiful Dorena, so I used that in my art. As soon as you know what your software is capable of doing, you can think about what you want to create. You can make it comical, inspiring, meaningful, or all of the above.

Other Ideas
You can print your art and add on something 3D, or email it to somebody else. You could explore the world of computer software and find out how to make animated movies too!  That's art also. Remember, since there are so many different things to do with art software, you get to choose which path to follow!



No comments:

Post a Comment